B.A.P and TS Entertainment to Go to Court on March 16
Boy group B.A.P and entertainment agency TS Entertainment have finally received their court date.
The six-member boy group and their entertainment agency will go head to head on March 16, as announced by the legal representative of the boy group.
B.A.P’s law firm Dodam announced the details regarding the case on March 5 through a press release. They said, “The response filed by TS Entertainment on January 15 did not dispute the claim saying that they spent 155 million won meant for album promotions without any notice.”
They also added, “[TS Entertainment] has yet to issue a concrete response, saying that they had too much material to go over. They said they will get back to us quickly but they have yet to send anything as of March 4.”
Dodam, who decided that they could not wait any longer, requested a court date without a detailed response from TS Entertainment.
Previously, in November of last year, B.A.P filed a request to nullify their contract with TS Entertainment, citing slave contract and unfair income distribution.