7 Great Lines From “Lawless Lawyer” That Left A Deep Impression On Viewers
tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer” is receiving much love for its action-packed plot and awe-inspiring script.
Here are the top seven memorable lines that left a deep impression on the viewers.
1. “I regret being violent, but without a doubt, I still believe the verdict was wrong, so I have no regrets about that. As a lawyer and as a woman, I’m outraged.” – Ha Jae Yi
In episode one, Ha Jae Yi (Seo Ye Ji) faced off against a judge who she believes made the wrong verdict about a case concerning a woman and her abusive husband. Through her powerful words, she explained her actions and refused to acknowledge she was wrong.
2. “I’m lawyer Bong Sang Pil. The trial begins now, your honor.” – Bong Sang Pil.
Bong Sang Pil (Lee Joon Gi) said this line when he revealed himself in front of the greedy and ruthless judge Cha Moon Sook (Lee Hye Young). It served as a starting point for his plan of revenge against her and Ahn Oh Joo (Choi Min Soo).
3. “Do you think a lawyer is someone who fights against a prosecutor? Is that all? I think a lawyer is someone who fights against prejudice.” – Ha Jae Yi
Ha Jae Yi explained the relationship between lawyers and prosecutors in a clear and impressive way to prosecutor Kang Yeon Hee (Cha Jung Won) as she struggled to prove the innocence of her client.
4. “As long as I’m in court, innocent people won’t be killed by the law.” – Bong Sang Pil
Bong Sang Pil showed great charisma as he declared war against Cha Moon Sook who had made innocent people suffer with her own judgment.
5. “Did you just ask for forgiveness? The only person I can forgive in this world is myself.” – Cha Moon Sook
Cha Moon Sook showed her arrogant, grotesque side when she warned Ahn Oh Joo to not cross the line. Her self-righteousness and dogmatism was revealed under the contradiction of self-justification.
6. “In this darn world, the law is out of order and people can’t be trusted. Revenge only calls for more revenge.” – Choi Dae Woong
When Bong Sang Pil was younger, his uncle Choi Dae Woong (Ahn Nae Sang) warned him to not dream of vengeance. Choi Dae Woong tried to make his nephew realize that getting revenge for his mother’s death will only end up hurting him. It also gave viewers the bitter taste of a reality where both law and people are broken.”
7. “The cuckoo has no nest. It lays its eggs in another bird’s nest. When the eggs hatch, the original eggs are dropped out of the nest. Only the cuckoo that survives makes it. Now, Kisung is my nest. Everything that aren’t my eggs is going to die.” – Ahn Oh Joo
Ahn Oh Joo declared war against Cha Moon Sook, Bong Sang Pil, and Han Jae Yi and vowed to destroy everything that blocks his path to success. This proved that Ahn Oh Joo would do anything for money and his ambitions.
“Lawless Lawyer” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.
Start watching the drama below!