Choi Jong Hoon Banned From Leaving Country + To Be Called In For Questioning On Sexual Assault Charges

Choi Jong Hoon is no longer allowed to leave the country as investigations continue into various allegations.

YTN reported that the police had recently requested a prohibition of departure against Choi Jong Hoon, and their request was accepted on April 25. According to the reporting, all participants of the controversial group chatroom that is being investigated are now prohibited from leaving the country.

The request was filed against Choi Jong Hoon as he is considered a flight risk as the investigation into two different allegations of sexual assault continue. The first is alleged to have taken place in January 2016 with Choi Jong Hoon, Jung Joon Young, and an employee of Burning Sun in Gangwon Province, and the second is said to have taken place two months later in March 2016 in Daegu.

Choi Jong Hoon had previously been under investigation for hidden camera footage and bribery charges, and the added charges of sexual assault have led to the police requesting that he be banned from leaving the country due to the gravity of the charges.

The police is said to have finished questioning the victims of both incidents, and they plan to bring in Choi Jong Hoon, Jung Joon Young, and other members of the group chatroom for additional questioning.

Source (1)

Top photo credits: Xportsnews.

How does this article make you feel?
0
0
0
0
0