7 Must-Have Fashions for the Holidays
Hey Soompiers! With cuddling season upon us in full swing, a wardrobe check is in order!
How often have you been watching a music video or looking at airport fashion photos of your favorite idols and absolutely coveted the outfit you saw? Those kicks! That outfit! So simple, yet classy and fashionable. Maybe you were just entirely focused on your eargasm and didn’t notice a thing. It happens.
Regardless, eargasm or no, we’ve got some easy, must-have looks for you right here, perfect whether you’ve got a cuddle buddy or not. Check ‘em out below, and shop more styles on YesStyle.com with our exclusive coupon code SOOMPI5 for $5 (USD) off of any purchase of $49!
1. Leather will always be cool. This look caters mostly to couples, though by all means, it works individually, as well. Best of all, it’s simple, and the pop of color makes the outfits stand out, whether individually or as a pair.
(Jooyoung and SISTAR’s Hyorin)
2. There is no doubt that in 2014, this trio was the epitome of cuteness, with a splash of cool. Similarly to the previous look, this one also aims for a subtle couple look. Layer a flannel under a black jacket, and pair with a similarly patterned accessory/item for the significant other.
For her: Plaid scarf
(Hi Suhyun (Suhyun and Lee Hi) and iKON’s Bobby)
3. Nothing screams holidays like cozying up on the couch in warm, fuzzy sweaters with a cup of hot chocolate in hand while marathon-ing the classic K-dramas of old. Significant other preferred but optional.
For her: Furry knit sweater
4. This 2014 is about the shearling! With a warm, fleece lining and stylish design, staying warm doesn’t have to mean sacrificing looks!
For him: Fleece-lined faux shearling jacket
For her: Belt-detail faux-shearling jacket
5. Turtlenecks! They sometimes get a lot of hate, and it’s true that not everyone can pull them off, but you should try, ’cause they can look damn good. Throw on a wool coat for added warmth and style.
For her: Ribbed turtleneck sweater
(JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong)
6. Varsity jackets are still going strong, and good for it; the jackets are pretty versatile. Wear them over a hoodie with some (distressed) jeans and kicks or even over a button-up topped with a necklace. Ladies can pair them with almost anything: jeans, short dresses, booties, heels, kicks.
For two: Color-block baseball jacket
For him: Faux-leather sleeve baseball jacket
7. Fur-hooded parkas/coats are everywhere right now. It seems to be the winter coat this year. Worn by the lovebirds in “Pinocchio” and “Birth of a Beauty,” gifted to the cast and crew of “Misaeng” by Im Siwan, the coats aren’t popular for just no reason! The coat has a casual look that can be thrown on anything, but it can also be dressed up a bit with some knee-high boots or heels.
For two: Faux-fur hood appliqué couple parka
For him: Faux fur trim hood padded parka
Shop more fashion and trends at