10 years ago in K-dramas..
1. Super Junior‘s Choi Siwon captured the hearts of schoolgirls with his flower boy looks in the drama “18 vs. 29,” playing the younger version of Ryu Soo Young.
2. Jo In Sung was stealing the OTP title from Ji Jin Hee in “Spring Day.” Originally, Ji Jin Hee was supposed to end up with Go Hyun Jung, but Jo In Sung had so much chemistry with the actress, the writer just put them together in the end.
3. Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook worked together for the first time in a drama with “My Girl.” They teamed up again nine years later for “Hotel King.”
4. Shinhwa‘s Lee Minwoo, Epik High‘s Tablo, and actresses Goo Hye Sun and Han Hyo Joo were in a sitcom called “Nonstop 5” together. Lee Seung Gi was also part of the cast as his first acting project.
5. Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin made K-drama magic in the hit summer series, “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.”
6. K-pop’s diva Lee Hyori starred in her first drama, called “Three-leaf Clover,” with Kim Kang Woo.
7. Before “Blood” and “Vampire Prosecutor,” there was “Hello Franceska 3,” a sitcom about a family of vampires trying to live among human beings with sometimes hilarious results.
8. Instead of a drama called “Shine or Go Crazy,” there was a comedy called “Cute or Go Crazy” and Park Shin Hye was part of the cast in a supporting role.
9. Rain and Shin Min Ah were K-drama’s Romeo and Juliet in the melodrama “A Love to Kill.”
10. Go Ara reprised her role as Lee Ok Rim in the youth drama “Sharp 2.” She had made her debut in the previous year with “Sharp 1.” Super Junior’s Kim Kibum was also in this show. So was Kim Heechul.